Advanced HUD 1.6.2 Mod – Download Advanced HUD Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2. Hello minecraft fans! how are you today? ready to customize your HUD at latest minecraft 1.6.2 ? see here mod for you called Advanced HUD Mod. This mod will let you customize the HUD (heads-up display). You can reposition them anywhere on the screen, let them fade out when you don’t need them or choose to hide them. On top of that you can switch out the look of most of the bars. Sound interesting right ? want to download and install this Advanced HUD 1.6.2 Mod ? see my post below
Advanced HUD 1.6.2 Mod Usage
To use the mod press H (default) to open the HUD menu. This mod is not compatible with any other mod that changes agq.class (in general any mod that makes changes to the HUD).
Advanced HUD 1.6.2 Mod Changelogs
- the lightmeter is back, it was disabled
- added the death counter. It is intended for live streamers and youtubers.
- some MAJOR reworking of the mods internals. Rendering and logic has been split. You won’t notice any of this apart from the buttons changing when you switch styles.
- the solidbar1 and solidbar2 have been merged together to form a very very sexy resizable hud bar.
- the music overlay has been advancedhudified.
- the default xp bar can be resized.
- the debug screen can be color coded.
- the numerical dammage option for the item bar will show you how many arrows you have in your inventory when equipping a bow.
- Anything that changes the ais.class file.
- a lot of people are reporting problems with zombe’s mod pack.
- rei’s minimap seems to work but is tedious to install. (Install Rei’s Minimap first, then Advanced HUD)
- the Smart Moving mod.
- What’s my light level.
So lets say thank and credit to TurboSlow for makes this awesome Advanced HUD 1.6.2 Mod. We really appreciate your mod and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, I hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Advanced HUD 1.6.2 Mod
Advanced HUD 1.6.2 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Recommend install this Advanced HUD 1.6.2 Mod with MultiMC
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Backup your bin/minecraft.jar if you already have some mods installed.
- Open the bin/minecraft.jar with winrar and place all the files from the mod’s zip in there.
- Remove the META-INF folder in the bin/minecraft.jar.
- Enjoy your minecraft!
We believe that many of you are already using this Advanced HUD 1.6.2 Mod, for this we need help about this Mod latest features and updates details by comment below, or you might want to add any information about. Please feel free sharing such as tips,trick or even tutorial and do not be hesitate to. Ok guys, see you on next post on another minecraft mod like Advanced HUD 1.6.2 Mod
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler