AMCO Arrrg’s MineCraft Overhaul 1.5.1 Mod Including
- ModLoader MP
- Mod Loader
- Audio Mod
- Minecraft Forge
- Castle Defenders
- Armor Stand
- Light Sensor
- Flood Gate.
- Portal Gun
- Equivalent Exchange
- More Stackables
- More Paintings
- More Fuel
- Starting Inventory
- In Game Info.
- Crafting Guide
- Recipie Book
- Crystal Wing.
- Tale of Kingdoms
- 32×32 Ore textures
- other textures
- Steampunk Textures
- Ender Chest
- Not Enough Items
- Elemental Arrows.
- Sign Tags
- Death Chest
- Spawner GUI.
- Convenient Inventory
- Better Dungeons
- Floating Ruins
- Fossils and Archeology
AMCO Arrrg’s MineCraft Overhaul 1.5.1 Mod Installations
below we have put the video how to install this AMCO Arrrg’s MineCraft Overhaul 1.5.1 Mod
How to Install :
1) Backup Everything!Type %appdata% at the top of any explorer window to find the .minecraft folder.
Backup the entire folder by renaming it ‘minecraft_old’ (note the lack of ‘.’ at front).
2) AMCO requires a fresh copy of the game!
There are several dozen mods in AMCO, so it is likely to conflict with anything but a fresh install of Minecraft.
Log on to minecraft.net: minecraft.net/login
3) After getting a vanilla copy of minecraft 1.5.1
Download AMCO 145 Rev 1 for MulitMC users here: AMCO 145 Rev1_MMC
Download AMCO 145 Rev 1 for Manual Install here: AMCO 145 Rev1_Manual
MultiMC Users: Extract the contents into the instances folder and then relaunch MultiMC. You will need to run the created instance once to download the minecraft files. Once it has loaded, quit the game and restart it. This will install the necessary files to the jar file.
(If you don’t have MultiMC and want to try it, you can find it here).
4) Extract the contents of “Put in .minecraft FOLDER” to the new .minecraft folder.
5) Extract the contents of “Put in minecraft.jar FILE” to the new .minecraft folder.
The minecraft.jar file is inside the bin folder, which is inside the .minecraft folder.
Deleting the META-INF folder is best, but AMCO should still work even if people forget.
6) Done. Start the game and enjoy a whole new aspect of Minecraft! Posted Image
Hint: ‘Recpie Book’ and ‘Crafting Guide’ are very useful. They show how to make everything.
Press to bring up the ‘Crafting Guide’ menu.
7) Optional, but highly reccomended.You’ll have to install these yourself.
Install ‘Optifine’. Use either the “HD” or “HD-S” version.
Then, you can start using the “AMCO in HD” texture pack (or load your own high resolution one).
6) Optional: Don’t like one of the mods? Disable it.
Go to the .minecraft/mods folder and delete it.
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler