Animated Player Mod 1.5.1 Minecraft 1.5.1
Animated Player Mod 1.5.1 Animations
- Currently this mod replaces animations for walking, running, swimming, jumping, sneaking, riding, bow-aiming, and blocking
- The player now has his own face! It has the following features that can be configured inside the configuration file in .minecraft/config/AnimatedPlayer.cfg:
- Moving eyes depending on where the player is looking.
- Opening mouth that simulates a breathing animation.
- Eyebrows that become sad when hungry and confident (and angry) when energy-replenished!
Animated Player Mod 1.5.1 Changelogs
This mod works with other mods such as RenderPlayerAPI mods, but if you use both, you will only see the model from this mod.
- Other players appear to be floating
- Armor helmets do not render for some reason
Big thank and credit must go to thehippomaster21 as developers this awesome Animated Player Mod 1.5.1. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Animated Player Mod 1.5.1.
Animated Player Mod 1.5.1 Installations for Minecraft 1.5.1
- Download Animated Player Mod 1.5.1
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Locate .minecraft
>> Click Start and type %appdata% into the Search area
>> Click the folder that is called Roaming
>> Find the folder inside called .minecraft
- Move the mod zip file to .minecraft/mods