Assembly Line 1.5.2 Mod Minecraft 1.5.2/1.6
Assembly Line 1.5.2 Mod Changelogs
- Add three tiers of armbots, each limited to a specific amount of commands able to be programmed
- Add conveyor belts with different movement speed
- Add sorters (manipulators with 4 sides that can eject all sides)
- Added use command (works on imprinters to craft items)
- Add turn table
- Change rotate command to rotateTo and rotateBy
- Change from UE notifier to use Shedar’s mod updater
- Added ability for belts to sit at the top of their blockspace
- Added ability to mount ArmBot as a ComputerCraft peripheral
- Added sounds to conveyor belts and armbot
Big thank and credit must go to Calclavia as developers this awesome Assembly Line 1.5.2 Mod. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Assembly Line 1.5.2 Mod
Assembly Line 1.5.2 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.5.2
This instruction works on both server and client.
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge (universal) by dragging files into the minecraft.jar file.
- Download Assembly Line 1.5.2 Mod
- Drag Assembly Line into the mods folder located in the minecraft directory.
- Run and Play!