Atomic Science 1.4.7 Mod Minecraft 1.4.7
Atomic Science 1.4.7 Mod Upcoming Features
- Add advanced heating system
- Add ability to breed depleted uranium into plutonium
- Add reactor rod slot blocks for rods to be inserted (with a insertion visual effect)
- Add ability for special blocks to block radiation from passing through
- Add cold fusion reactors
- Add thorium and plutonium
- Change fulmination generators to be thermoelectric
- Improve sound system with Aidan’s code
- Added IC2 wrench support
- Added steam into Atomic Science, independent from Railcraft
- Fixed particle accelerator working even when not sealed properly
- Fixed uranium gas not having a name
- Fixed fusion reactor not accepting deuterium
- Fixed various minor bugs
- Removed IC2 cell crafting compatiblity
- Added nuclear boiler
- Added advanced uranium processing system
- Added uranium hexafluoride gas
- Added Buildcraft/Forge liquid dictionary support
- Add configuration to enable IC2 uranium ore generation
- Added Uranium-235 and Uranium-238
- Highly reduced uranium ore radiation damage to almost nothing
- Improved GUI of all machines with liquid and gas meter
So guys! lets say thank to Calclavia as developers this awesome Atomic Science 1.4.7 Mod. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, I hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Atomic Science 1.4.7 Mod.
Atomic Science 1.4.7 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.4.7
This instruction works on both server and client.
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge (universal) by dragging files into the minecraft.jar file.
- Download Atomic Science 1.4.7 Mod
- Drag Atomic Science into the mods folder located in the minecraft directory.
- Run and Play!