Battered Old Stuff Texture Pack 1.6.2 Minecraft 1.6.2
Battered Old Stuff Texture Pack 1.6.2 – Download Battered Old Stuff Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2. This pack is default textures of minecraft, but also makes the new textures more realistic; in two separate ways. Minecraft is a medieval based game; therefor nothing is perfect, realistically. So if minecraft were more realistic, blocks would be more worn, torn and rustic. Make shift weapons and homes would look so much more battered, hence the name of the texturepack; “the battered old stuff texture pack for minecraft 1.6.2.” When replacing these old textures with the new and improved textures; it makes your world/server so much more realistic, rustic and hostile looking. A great texture pack right ? want to download and install this Battered Old Stuff Texture Pack 1.6.2 ? you can see the installations and download below
Battered Old Stuff Texture Pack 1.6.2 Changelogs
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.2
- New textures
Battered Old Stuff Texture Pack 1.6.2 Installations for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Download the MCPatcher HD Fix program for manual patching. Or download the Optifine Mod for automatic patching.
- Download Battered Old Stuff Texture Pack 1.6.2
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the “texturepacks” folder, or simply open the folder from within your menu selection: “texture packs”.
- Drag the entire downloaded “Battered Old stuff” texture pack into your “texturepacks” folder.
- Use the mcpatcher program, unless the optifine mod has been installed.
Download Battered Old Stuff Texture Pack 1.6.2 for Minecraft 1.6.2