CJB Mods 1.4.7 Minecraft 1.4.7
CJB Mods 1.4.7 Changelogs v6.5.0
- Support for Minecraft 1.4.7
- Removed Mobs mod (No more Dog)
- Release could contain bugs and not working features
- Rewrote minimap from scratch
- Added ability to change block colors for minimap in-game
- Improved FPS for minimap
- Added shadows to minimap
- Fixed version check
- Fixed multiclick bug in itemspawner
- Tons of other small changes
CJB Mods 1.4.7 Are
At this CJB Mods 1.4.7 have some mods like :
This mod allow you too see through any block which you have set to invisible. Mods works both for SSP and SMP
This mod will add a clock, day counter, arrow count, light level and many more on your screen . You can change the position or switch between 12h or 24h clock in the settings menu. Also there is a setting to show current FPS.
CJB Mods 1.4.7 Setting Menu Key = Default G. This mod is for SSP only. It allows you to save your current/manual location and teleport you back to it later. You can add unlimited amount of locations.
CJB Mods 1.4.7 Installations for Minecraft 1.4.7
- Install the Minecraft Forge and Player API first at any cause, and don’t install the MCPatcher Hd fix. (try it every time and i’d advice you to backup).
- Press “start” you know the one on your far left bottom screen (the windows sign, if you didn’t download any skins(don’t read this if it makes you more confused))
- You see the “run” icon? press it. you can also search it in the search box though.
- Type inside the run “%appdata%”
- Drag and drop the “Put in Minecraft Folder” folder inside the .minecraft
- Now press .minecraft folder
- Go to bin/minefraft.jar
- Drag “Put in minecraft.jar” folder inside the folder you just opened
- If you failed or didn’t understand still, try reading the “readme” or ask quesion in the source bellow