Custom NPCs 1.5.2 Mod Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1
Custom NPCs 1.5.2 Mod Items
- Npc Wand
Right click the ground, with the npc wand, to spawn an npc
Right click an npc, with the npc wand, to edit it
- Npc Cloner
Right click an npc while holding the Npc Cloner to bring up the Cloning Save Menu
Click a slot to store the npc
Right click the ground to bring up the Cloning Load Menu
Click on the slot, in which you stored your npc, to spawn a copy of it.
Because of popular demand I added coins
Custom NPCs 1.5.2 Mod Info
- Before updating to a new version always backup your world
- When closing minecraft be sure to save your world before exiting (esc -> Save and Quit). If you dont your latest changes might not be saved properly
- You can add textures to your .minecraft/saves/your world/customnpcs/mob folder. They will appear on the Texture Selection screen and you can export them with your world.
- You can make npcs shoot things by putting an item in the shoot slot in the inventory. You will need to increase his attack range to a shooting range: 10 is default for skeletons, 2 is melee range.
- Bigger Npcs need a larger attack range else they might only walk into players.
- Cloned npcs are saved in the .minecraft/customnpcs/clones.dat, you can share them with others as long as they are on the same version as you
- You can equip blocks as helmets
- Bank fix
- Transport locations dissapearing fix
- Guard now has a extra option to attack everything else. Mostly aimed for making it attack mobs from other mods.
- Fixed transports not saving correctly
- Guards should now attack mobs from other mods
- Another dialog crash fix
- Dialog crash fix
Big thank and credit must go to Noppes as developers this awesome Custom NPCs 1.5.2 Mod. We really appreciate your mod and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Custom NPCs 1.5.2 Mod
Custom NPCs 1.5.2 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1
- Locate your .minecraft folder
– Run minecraft (don’t login)
– Press options
– Click the link to Game location on disk
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Open .minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar with winrar(or something similar)
- Extract all files from Forge Universal.zip into the minecraft.jar
- Delete the META-INF in the minecraft.jar
- Run minecraft and login to test if it is working so far
- A folder .minecraft/mods should have been create when you ran it
- Download Custom NPCs and place the zip in the .minecraft/mods folder (Don’t unzip it)
- You now have installed the Custom Npcs Mod