Dota 2 Patch Notes (7th December 2012) New Winter Map
Dota 2 Patch Notes
Valve has just issued a small update for Dota 2 via Steam Client. It fixes some AI exploits, spells bugs and a common ‘You must be in a lobby to reconnect’ bug that prevented players from reconnecting. This update also adds Pseudo random chances to Bash, Critical and other chance based objects in game.
Dota 2 Winter Map Sneak Peek:
This weeks patch also adds some unreleased content (thanks to Cyborgmatt). A new Dota 2 Winter Themed map has been added which could possibly be a special event like DireTide. The next coming hero is confirmed to be Medusa and some new items are coming as well.
Dota 2 Patch Notes (12/06/12):
– Fixed some bugs with Pounce movement restriction.
– Fixed being able to cast and attack while using Skewer.
– Fixed Empower buff remaining after casting Black King Bar.
– Fixed Neutral creep chase time being too long.
– Added Pseudo Random chances for the following items: Daedalus, Crystalys, Abyssal Blade, Basher, Heaven’s Halbred, Maelstrom, Mjollnir, Static Charge, Monkey King Bar, Poor Man’s Shield, Sange, Sange and Yasha, Stout Shield, Vanguard.
– Fixed various ancient AI exploits.
– Some voice gain fixes to improve quality.
– Updates on sound effects for Visage, Viper, Warlock, Tiny and Earthshaker.
– Fixed an issue where players would not be able to reconnect to a server and would get “You must be in a lobby to connect.”
– Undying’s Tombstone now caps at 64 maximum zombies.
Note: You must restart your Steam Client to receive this update. Dota 2 currently does not support offline updates. You’ll have to get this update via Steam Cloud servers.