Easy Swith Mods with Minecraft AutoSwitch Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.7.11
- Update to Latest Minecraft
- Fixed vines not mining with shears (make sure you update your config if you changed it by setting IGNORE to true)
- There’s a new feature where you will decide what weapon to use on a mob depending on how many hits it takes to kill the mob. For example, a sharpness I, looting III and sharpness II sword will both kill a cow in one hit, but the sharpness I, looting III sword will be used because it has looting III.
- This feature will go back damage to decide, if the number of hits and the side enchantments are equal.
- This is not implemented on players in SMP. As someone who frequently does PVP, I usually want to do the most damage in one hit even though another sword would kill the player in the same number of hits.
- When attacking a player, the looting enchantment is ignored.
If you don’t want to edit your config file, then leave the INGORE option to true. It’s true by default.
Big thank and credit must go to thebombzen as developers this awesome AutoSwitch Mod. We really appreciate and make play minecraft easier, i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like AutoSwitch Mod.
How to configure AutoSwitch Mod
Go to Esc -> Options -> Thebombzen’s Options -> AutoSwitch Options, or Main Menu -> Options -> Thebombzen’s Options -> AutoSwitch Options
AutoSwitch Mod Installations for Minecraft
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Requires TheBomzensAPI
- Download the AutoSwitch Mod for Minecraft
- Download ModLoader or Minecraft Forge
- Drag all the files into Minecraft.Jar, which is located in .Minecraft/bin
- Delete META INF
- DONE! Enjoy the AutoSwitch Mod