Elveland Light 1.6.2 Texture Pack
The Elveland Light Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2 is a good Texture Pack. The textures inside are very unique and colorful. This makes the pack great overall, with awesome shading and tiling to top it off.
The textures have been based on a medieval theme and have been made at a 32×32 resolution. I like to use this pack as it brings in a new feeling and theme to the game of Minecraft. It still stays true to the original Minecraft game theme, which is good too. The textures have all be 100% changed but you can easily identify the old textures which makes it easier to use. The theme of Medieval/Fantasy is a really good theme. It is used a lot but it is not often done as well as this pack has been.
The Elveland Light Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2′s Changelogs
- Changed sky and night textures.
- Made new textures.
- Edited older textures.
- Updated to 1.6.2.
The Elveland Light Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2 Main Features
- 32×32 resolution textures that are nicely themed to a medieval theme.
- Detailed and well created textures.
- 100% changed textures that are all unique and new.
The Elveland Light Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2 Pros and Cons
- Medium resolution which makes it less laggy.
- Colorful and fun to look at.
- Well themed and great looking textures..
- It required patching before the installation.
- May cause some FPS lag and render lag in game.
How to install the Elveland Light Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Download and install Optifine Mod or use the Mcpatcher program to patch your game.
- Download the Elveland Light Texture Pack zip file, 1.6.2.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the “Texture Pack’s” folder.
- Drag the entire downloaded The Elveland Light Texture Pack zip file into you “Texture Pack’s” folder. (Do not unzip)
- Select the Elveland Light Texture Pack inside your Texture Pack’s menu selection.
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler