FeatherSong Resource Pack 1.8.8/1.8/1.7.10
FeatherSong Resource Pack Changelogs
- Updated for 1.8 compatibility
- Added CTM compatibility
- New Enderchest
- New lapiz block
- New cobble/mossy cobble
- Pig, sheep, zombie, skeleton, squid (with randomobs!)
- Lots of original artwork to hang on your walls :3
- Added jungle sapling
- Added weapons/tools
FeatherSong Resource Pack Installations for Minecraft
- Download Feathersong Resource Pack
- Save the folder to .Minecraft/Resource Packs
- Patch Minecraft using MCPatcher HD (follow the instructions below)
- Open Minecraft and select the Feathersong in the Resource Pack folder.
Patching using HD MCPatcher
- Download the latest version of the MCPatcher HD
- Click Patch. You do not need to select a Resource Pack at this point.
- Start the game.
- Click Mods and Resource Packs.
- Click Open Resource Packs folder. If nothing happens, just go to the Resource Packs folder in .minecraft instead.
- Copy all your Resource Packs into that folder.
- Enjoy switching between Resource Packs without repatching the game!