Fishing Craft 1.4.7 Mod Minecraft 1.4.7
Fishing Craft 1.4.7 Mod Fish Added
- Yellowfin Tuna
- Wooden Fishing Rod (replaces the vanilla fishing rod)
- Reinforced Fishing Rod (twice as strong as wooden fishing rod)
- Planned Additions
- Tackle Box
- More bait
- More fish (deep water & shallow)
- More boats
- More food
- Carp can sometimes be caught in oceans when using Bluegills as bait.
Fishing Craft 1.4.7 Mod Fish Behaviour
Pay very close attention to this section, as it will give you clues on where to fish.
Each type of fish has a different behavior relative to minecraft biomes and objects. Catfish tend to hang around in shaded, shallow regions of swamps, but sometimes come out during rainy days. Salmon are found roaming rivers of mild-temperature areas. Bluegills are found commonly in swamps, and Carp are found commonly… well, everywhere. The rarest of the fish are the Suckerfish, which are found near weedy river banks. Bass are found in mild-temperature rivers, but are only caught with worms.
Yellowfin Tuna, currently the only deep sea fish, are caught by using Bluegills as bait.
Squid now only spawn in Ocean biomes.
Big thank and credit must go to Sharingan616 for makes this awesome Fishing Craft 1.4.7 Mod. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with your mod, i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Fishing Craft 1.4.7 Mod
Fishing Craft 1.4.7 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.4.7
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Start Menu
- Type “%APPDATA%
- Open .minecraft folder
- Open Mods Folder
- Download Fishing Craft 1.4.7 Mod
- Drag and drop the .zip file into your mods folder
- Close folders
- Launch Minecraft