Forestry 1.5.2 Mod Automated Tree Farms Minecraft 1.5.2
Forestry 1.5.2 Mod Changelogs
- Changed: Thermionic fabricators now accept input from the top into the melting slot.
- Updated: MC 1.5.2b, Forge .394.
- Added: Soft-dependency to ensure Forestry loads after ExtrabiomesXL. (Should hopefully fix hostile environments for bees.)
- Bugfix: Alvearies should now implement ISpecialInventory correctly.
- Added: Bees now recognize flowers in flower pots.
- Bugfix: Fixed severe container issue.
- Bugfix: Fixed potential crash when cycling through hotbar and opening backpack gui.
- Bugfix: Fixed broken tooltip rendering in guis.
- Changed: Reduced sapling growth rate significantly.
- Changed: Reduced drop rate of saplings.
- Bugfix: Fixed incorrectly named planks.
Forestry 1.5.2 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.5.2
- Required Minecraft Forge
- Optional you can install BuildCraft Mod too
- Go to Minecraft.jar and back up all your content
- Delete META INF
- Drag all of the files from Minecraft Forge into .jar
- Run and test Minecraft
- Drag the contents from Forestry to .minecraft / mods
- Play Minecraft!