Kingdom Keys Mods
Free Kingdom Keys Mods 1.8.2/1.7.10
Kingdom Keys Mod Changelogs
- Capes for certain people…
- Earthshaker, Rainfell and Wayward Wind added.
- Keyblade armour added with 3 variants, Terra, Aqua and Ventus
- Chains for the new keyblades.
- W.I.P block added (doesn’t work)
- 9 Music discs that all work
- Blast Blox added that works like TNT for now
- Spanish translations by Abelatox
- Update checker
So guys! lets say thank to Wehavecookies56 as developers this awesome Kingdom Keys Mod. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, I hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Kingdom Keys Mod
Kingdom Keys Mod Installations for Minecraft
- Download the recommend Minecraft Forge using the (installer) link
- Run the .jar file by opening it with java
- Click the ‘Install client’ button (Make sure you have already downloaded Minecraft 1.6.4 through the launcher)
- Open up where your Minecraft install folder is by default it is in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft
- Go to the ‘mods’ folder (If it does not exist create it)
- Copy the Kingdom Keys .jar file over to the mods folder
- Run the Minecraft launcher and select the ‘Forge’ profile and play!
Before leaving this post, we invite you to share about mod especially for latest Kingdom Keys Mod updates features and any other details about this Mods. You whose already using Kingdom Keys Mod, then you can feel free to give comment about tips, trick or better glass comparison. Until next post guys, have fun with this popular Kingdom Keys Mod