Arataki Blazing Armor Beetle Battle Boot Camp is a beetle fighting event in Genshin Impact Version 4.3. The event starts on the 17th of January, 2024, and lasts til the 29th of January, 2024. From the first five days, one new challenge will be unlocked every day for a total of five challenges. Let us dive deep into the Arataki Blazing Armor Beetle Battle Boot Camp event guide in Genshin Impact.
- Adventure Rank 20 or above
- Complete Archon Quest Prologue: Act III “Song of the Dragon and Freedom“
If the requirements are met, the event quest will be available on the journal or it can be accessed from the events page. Navigate the quest and talk to Kuki Shinobu and Yanfei at Wanmin restaurant. From here, follow the quest for a while, and the event location will be unlocked after a few cutscenes. This location can be teleported to.
Genshin Impact Arataki Blazing Armor Beetle Battle Event Guide: How to play
The beetle fighters will show up at the location as more challenges are unlocked. Talk to them to initiate a beetle fight. There are 3 levels of difficulty in each beetle battle challenge: Friendly Spar, Focused Fight, and Utmost Might. After the challenge begins, Friendly Spar and Focused Fight difficulties will already be available. Utmost Might can only be unlocked after successfully challenging Focused Fight.
- Tap the forward button to instruct the Onikabuto to expend a small amount of Stamina to move half a tile forward and get closer to its opponent. This move will not deal DMG.
- Hold the forward button to instruct the Onikabuto to charge its energy. When the charging process ends, the Onikabuto will expend a greater amount of Stamina to rush forward. When this rush hits an opponent, it can deal DMG. The Stamina consumed, the distance travelled, and the DMG dealt will all change based on the amount of time spent charging. A fully charged rush will take the Onikabuto 2 tiles forward.
- If the Onikabuto reaches its opponent’s exact position upon finishing its rush and hits it, it can perform a piercing strike to deal greater DMG. You cannot trigger this special attack by tapping to advance, and over-charging will not allow you to trigger it either.
- Tap the back button to expend a certain amount of Stamina and instruct the Onikabuto to move 1 tile backwards and dodge your opponent’s attacks. If the distance or timing of the dodge is incorrect, your Onikabuto may still take DMG.
- If both Onikabuto unleashes their attacks at the same time, your Onikabuto will be knocked down without dealing DMG to the opponent. Take note of the attack timings, and should your plans change, cancel charging to avoid unnecessary Stamina expenditure.
- Press the Guard button to consume some Stamina and form a shield against hostile Electro Bullets and Jetstreams.
Holding the Guard button will continuously consume Stamina to maintain the shield. Use Guard right before an Electro Bullet hits to bounce it back.
Genshin Impact Arataki Blazing Armor Beetle Battle Event Guide: Rewards
|Clear the challenge on Friendly Spar difficulty
|80 Primogems, Hero’s Wits
|Clear the challenge on Focused Fight difficulty
|Mora, Weapon Ascension Material
|Clear the challenge on Utmost Might difficulty
|Mora, Mystic Enhancement Ore
That’s all for our newest event guide in Genshin Impact!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.