Gulliver Mod 1.5.2 Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1
Gulliver Mod 1.5.2 Tips
- Be sure to back up your worlds before trying this mod, this includes worlds using old versions of Gulliver.
- When installing Gulliver, always start with a fresh copy of your minecraft.jar – it may not work if there are old Gulliver files in there.
- You’ll encounter problems if you save a world while resized, remove Gulliver, then reload the world – everything
will be normal sized, and the player could end up embedded in the ground or floating in midair.
- Gulliver may use ModLoader now, but it’s an “internal” mod, not “external”. The class files from the zip must be
installed into minecraft.jar – don’t just put the zip file in the “mods” folder! Either nothing will happen when you try to resize, or else Minecraft will crash!
- MCPatcher and Magic Launcher don’t work so well together. Choose one or the other when installing Gulliver
Gulliver Mod 1.5.2 Installations for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5
- Gulliver Mod 1.5.2 now requires ModLoader
- You can install Gulliver either by running Magic Launcher and adding ModLoader 1.5.2
- to copy the contents of the ModLoader zip file and gulliver zip file into your minecraft.jar
- then delete the META-INF folder that’s inside minecraft.jar.
- Play and Run your Minecraft as normal.
Install by copying the class files from the gulliver_server zip into the minecraft_server.jar.
Players will need to have Gulliver 0.7.1 installed on their Minecraft client, otherwise they won’t be able to connect (it gives a “Bad Packet 171 error”.)