Hardcore Enderdragon 1.5.1 Mod Minecraft 1.5.1
Hardcore Enderdragon 1.5.1 Mod Features
- Enderdragon shoots fireballs and freezeballs, punches you and bites, and has something like brain so he’s a beast
- Ender crystals throw TNT around after you destroy them
- Enderobsidian – falls down
- Biting can poison you (harder difficulty, bigger chance)
- When you punch fireballs, they explode with power 1 (TNT is 4) and set you on fire
- After you destroy most of the crystals (depending on difficulty), dragon will get angry – special attacks, even more aggresive, destroys enderobsidian towers
- 5 special attacks after you destroy most of the crystals (only on normal or above!)
- Battle music from qwertygiy (customizable playlists)
- Epic reward (depending on difficulty, harder = better^2)
- Mass suicide
Hardcore Enderdragon 1.5.1 Mod Known Issues
- Sometimes the dragon looks glitchy. It’s… to make you distracted. Yeah.
- Dragon’s movement seems to be a bit “laggy” in SMP (like he can’t decide which way to move, it’s just little smooth stuttering).
Hardcore Enderdragon 1.5.1 Mod To Do
- Fix vanilla bug with multiple enderdragons
- Do some absolutely epic stuff
- Do stuff that you suggested!
Hardcore Enderdragon 1.5.1 Mod Changelogs
- More aggresive dragon
- Reward chest
- Leaked attack – pickup
- 5 music tracks
- Chance of poisoning when the dragon bites you
- Fixed divebomb, adjusted settings
Big thank and credit must go to chylex as developers this awesome Hardcore Enderdragon 1.5.1 Mod. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Hardcore Enderdragon 1.5.1 Mod
Hardcore Enderdragon 1.5.1 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.5.1
1. Open minecraft.jar in an archiving software (I suggest WinRAR)
2. Download mod and copy all files (if there are folders in the .zip, copy files in MinecraftJar folder!) into minecraft.jar
3. Delete folder META-INF from minecraft.jar
(ONLY FOR BETA4 OR NEWER)
4. Go to .minecraft folder, navigate to resources and copy there all files in ResourcesFolder folder.
1. Open minecraft_server.jar in an archiving software (I suggest WinRAR)
2. Download mod and copy all files into minecraft_server.jar
Do NOT delete META-INF, it’ll break server!
If you didn’t download vanilla client-compatible version, all users will need client mod to get to the end and use ender obsidian!
Download Hardcore Enderdragon 1.5.1 Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1