Highlands Mod 1.5.2 Minecraft 1.5.2/1.6 New
Highlands Mod 1.5.2 – Download Highlands Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2. Hello Minecrafters, Highlands adds many more mountains and hills than in vanilla Minecraft. It includes many varied environments and sub-biomes that represent features like mountains, lakes, forest clearings, valleys, and islands. All of the trees’ saplings can be created in survival mode, so you can add a unique touch of greenery to your structures and landscapes, build an epic treehouse, or chop down enough wood to last a lifetime. Sound interesting right ? want to download and install this Highlands Mod 1.5.2 ? just see my post below
Highlands Mod 1.5.2 Features
- Over 40 new biomes
- 14 new trees
- A variety of useful small plants
- Singleplayer and Multiplayer
- Highlands and Highlands Large Biomes World Types
- biome-specific ore generation (some biomes have more ores!)
- All trees can be grown with saplings and bonemeal
- 256 block high Mountains
- More realistic biome placement
- Villages in more biomes
- Better oceans and islands
- Tons of options to customize
- Uses Forge
Highlands Mod 1.5.2 Updates
- added Glacier biome
- added Steppe biome
- added Rock Mountains, Snow Mountains, Desert Mountains biomes
- added Shrubland border biome
- added Windy Island sub biome
- added Rock Island sub biome
- Islands biomes now correctly generate with each biome on its own separate island
- removed Rainforest, Mixed Forest, Mountain
- substantial changes to Bog and Autumn Forest
So guys! lets say thank to sdj64 as developers this awesome Highlands Mod 1.5.2. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, I hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Highlands Mod 1.5.2
Highlands Mod 1.5.2 Installations for Minecraft 1.5.2
- You must have Minecraft Forge installed first.
- Download Highlands Mod 1.5.2 with the link Below and place the zip file in the “mods” folder.
- Highlands will generate a settings file the first time you run Minecraft.
- If you are upgrading from an older version, make sure to delete your old HighlandsSettings.txt file first.
- If you get an error, please post your crash report and a list of the mods you have installed.