Improved First Person View 1.6.2 Mod Minecraft 1.6.2
Improved First Person View 1.6.2 Mod
Improved First Person View Mod enables rendering of player’s body in first person. Does it bother you that you have a disembodied hand in first person? What about the fact that you can only see a very small portion of your skin then?
This mod makes your third-person player model show in first person, so no more disembodied hands. Those aren’t the only reasons you might want this mod, though. Having this mod makes you feel like a boss while you’re running. Being able to see two hands moving like you’re actually running really is cool. Also, bows are held in your left hand (like real-life right-handed archers), which also feels quite epic.
- Enables rendering of body in first person view.
- The contents of map can be seen in both first and third person view.
- Updated to 1.6.2.
- Coremods are now installed to the plain mods folder.
Credit to Zaggy1024.
Improved First Person View Mod 1.6.2/1.5.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install Render Player API
- Download the Improved First Person Mod for Minecraft
- Copy the .jar you downloaded for Improved First Person to the coremods folder in your Minecraft folder. The Minecraft folder is in %appdata%/.minecraft in Windows (you can type that in Explorer). If the coremods folder doesn’t exist yet, you can either create it or open Minecraft (after installing Forge) and it should be there.
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler