JohnSmith Resource Pack 1.8.3/1.8.1/1.7.10
JohnSmith Resource Pack is highly customizable, so you can change certain things you don’t like about the pack, you can make the pack your own. This resource pack looks great on buildings partially because of the 32×32 definition and because it’s a great pack. this pack is a community favourite resource pack, it is compatible with minecraft and a few mods. A great Resource Pack right ? want to download and install this JohnSmith Resource Pack ? you can see the installations and download below
Also, many people play with mods, and especially with the recent launch of the FTB modpacks, all of the things those excellent mods add will stick out like a sore thumb with the default 16x textures when using the JS pack, and so we have the answer
JohnSmith Resource Pack Changelogs
– [WaterTipper] CTM Textures for top and bottom sides of Spawners
– [WaterTipper] CTM Textures for the bottom sides of Pumpkins and Melons
– [WaterTipper] CTM Textures for End Stone
– [WaterTipper] Changed Birch log top to match others logs
– [JohnCooldude876] Opaque jungle leaves now matches transparent jungle leaves
– Red mushroom CTM changed to match original red mushroom
– Brown mushroom CTM changed to match original brown mushroom
– NetherBrick Fence CTM removed
– [WaterTipper] Glass CTM file
– Flower Pot CTM textures Removed due to bugs
– Chiseled Sandstone now looks the same in the inventory as when placed
Many thank and credit must go to JohnSmith for makes this awesome JohnSmith Resource Pack. We really enjoy playing your minecraft and i hope you can make another popular Resource Pack in the future like JohnSmith Resource Pack
JohnSmith Resource Pack Installations
- Download the latest MCPatcher HD or OptiFine Mod
- Download the JohnSmith Resource Pack ZIP file.
- Launch Minecraft. Go into Options > Resource Packs.
- Click “Open resource pack folder”. This will open the appropriate installation folder in the explorer.
- Paste or drag the ZIP file into the resource pack folder. Do not unzip.
- Now you will be able to select the pack in Minecraft from the resource pack menu.