Magic Wands 1.5.1 Mod Minecraft 1.5.1
Magic Wands 1.5.1 Mod Features
- Building wand
- building houses, lines, cubes
- filling holes with water and lava
- smart placing of torches
- filling caves with stone
- Mining wand
- mining blocks
- mining ores from surface
- selective mining of wood, dirt etc.
- super cheat: Mining ores from surface
- Breaking wand
- destroying stuff (drops no items)
- can spare ores
- can destroy only plants and leaves
Magic Wands 1.5.1 Mod Tips and Tricks
- Never destroy the block you are standing on (falling down to the bedrock is quite painful)
- Never build house while standing inside, otherwise you might suffocate.
- Never fill large holes with water while standing at the bottom, you will drown.
- Never fill up caves while being underground.
- Always collect resources after mining, otherwise you will experience a lot of lag.
- You can place redstone wire, torches and rails using the building wand.
- You can quickly build ladders using the building wand.
- Build cages of fence. They look really cool.
- Build enormous mob traps / spawners with the building wand.
- Try the wood harvesting mode (V-mining). It is really useful.
- You can dry up the sea using V-destruction.
- All wands work also in Nether! Even the water-placing and lava removal!
- You can build 1:1 model of Versailles
Magic Wands 1.5.1 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.5.1
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Backup your minecraft.jar
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft to check if it still works.
Install this mod:
- Copy the MagicWands zip file (whole, as is) to .minecraft/mods. If that dosen’t work, extract it into minecraft.jar
- Try the crafting recipes. If they work, then ENJOY this mod. If not, ask me for help.
- Edit property file for some special tricks and cheats