Marvelous Moon 1.4.7 Mod Minecraft 1.4.7
Marvelous Moon 1.4.7 Mod Informations
What the moon DOES have, however, is a completely unique building environment that you can only find in a zero-pressure environment. Building on the moon is very different than on Minecraftia. Any building materials that are not strong enough to stand up to the dangers of a vacuum are simply unusable, and liquids are frozen solid instantaneously. Sadly, the same physics apply to the human body, leading to a bit of exploding unless you are wearing a space-suit!
Marvelous Moon 1.4.7 Mod Features
- Space-Suit: Must be worn while in the vacuum of space in order to prevent explosive decompression.
- Air Scrubber: Used to create artificial atmospheric conditions similar to those on Minecraftia
- Cockpit Block: Used only as the key block in the building of a space-ship
- Star Blocks: They don’t have a use YET, but they will once start adding the interesting features.
- Moonstone: The basic block on the moon, it can be smelted to get an iron ingot
- Framework Block
- Fixed a bug with ice blocks
- More bugfixes pertaining to compatibility, should now be IC compatible.
- Added a config file
- Made some changes to world gen that SHOULD fix compatibility problems. THIS MAKES OLD MOON DIMENSION SAVES INCOMPATIBLE.
- Reworked a few parts of the decompression code that should make the decompression action much cleaner.
- Increased damage to the player caused by the vacuum, makes decompression more of a threat.
- Attempted, again, to remove rain on the moon. It should no longer be a problem.
So guys! lets say thank to majikguy as developers this awesome Marvelous Moon 1.4.7 Mod. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, I hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Marvelous Moon 1.4.7 Mod
Marvelous Moon 1.4.7 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.4.7
Easy Installations use : Magic Launcher
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Marvelous Moon 1.4.7 Mod zip file
- Put Marvelous Moon Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.