MAtmos Mod 1.5.2 Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1/1.6
MAtmos Mod 1.5.2 Use Control
The F7 key (which can be changed in the key assignment menu) is used for most in-game interactions with the mod. There are several ways to use the F7 button:
While MAtmos is enabled…
Press F7 promptly: Disable MAtmos.
Hold F7 down: Tweak the sound volume.
Hold F7 down while the Inventory is opened: Tweak the music volume.
While MAtmos is disabled…
Press F7 promptly: Enable MAtmos.
Hold F7 down: Forces MAtmos to reload expansions from both the disk and the web.
The file (Roaming folder)/.minecraft/matmos_options.cfg contains additional options for use.
Any database .xml file stored in (Roaming folder)/.minecraft/matmos_expansions_r7/ folder or any of its sub-folders will be loaded as an Expansion database[/b], just like an addon.
Any database .xrl file stored in (Roaming folder)/.minecraft/matmos_expansions_r7/ that contains a valid link will be fetched and loaded as an expansion. If the link is not valid (malformed URL or dead link), it will be loaded from the disk.
MAtmos Mod 1.5.2 Changelogs r12
- Version upgrade
- Various adjustments in the reference file
- Several bugfixes
- Disabled threaded loading of fetched or ready-to-load expansions
- Should (?) have 4096 blockID support
Big thank and credit must go to Hurricaaane as developers this awesome MAtmos Mod 1.5.2. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like MAtmos Mod 1.5.2
MAtmos Mod 1.5.2 Installations for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5
- Download MAtmos Mod 1.5.2
- Download FML and ModLoader
- Ensure you have a clean Minecraft.jar
- Type %appdata% into the start menu
- Open .minecraft/ bin
- Open Minecraft.jar and delete META INF
- Drag in the MAtmos mod files
- Do the same with the ModLoader files
- Done and enjoy your new sounds!