Mine Little Pony 1.5.2 Mod Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1
Mine Little Pony 1.5.2 Mod
This Mine Little Pony 1.5.2 Mod Fixed skins so they don’t have beards. Once the mod is installed, you and all other players will look like ponies in both singleplayer and multiplayer. Players who aren’t using a special pony skin will look like one of the background ponies from the show (as the default player skins are not fully compatible with this mod). Added animations for bows. Pony skins are backwards-compatible with the original player model, so they look fine to any player who doesn’t have the mod installed (those players just won’t see the pony models).
You can be an earth pony, a pegasus, a unicorn or an alicorn. So guys! if you want to install and download this Mine Little Pony 1.5.2 Mod, we have put download and install tutorial at end of this post. Big thank and credit must go to Verdana as creator this awesome Mine Little Pony 1.5.2 Mod.
Mine Little Pony 1.5.2 Mod Updates
- Compatibility with Minecraft 1.5.2. Massive refactoring. Lots of new compatibility stuff. New pony armour.
- Advanced skins!
- Updated pony models
- Super-compatible install!
- So many new ponies!
- Works with Minecraft 1.2
Mine Little Pony 1.5.2 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.5.2
Back up your original minecraft.jar before you install this mod! Otherwise you won’t be able to remove this mod without re-installing Minecraft.
- Download and Install ModLoader
- Open up %appdata%, if you don’t know how to do this, start>run, then type in %appdata%
- Browse to .minecraft/bin
- Make a backup (copy) of your minecraft.jar as this mod will overwrite some of the original minecraft classes.
- Open up minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip.
- Drag and drop the necessary class files and text file into the root (top level) folder of the jar.
- Drag and drop the necessary png files into the “mob” folder of the jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the jar.