Minecraft Camera Studio Mod 1.7.2/1.6.4 indir
With this mod you can create a path that the player will automatically follow, control what the player sees along this path, and set up the player’s precise speed through a global timing for his traveling. You’ll also have an accurate control over night and day cycles, as you’ll be able to set how long precisely you want each cycle to last, independently of each other (say 30 minutes for day, and 10 minutes for night). Amazing Camera Studio Mod!
Camera Studio Mod Changelogs
- Updated to latest minecraft
- Modloader compatible (means you can use it as a modloader mod)
- Added an option GUI
- Key binding for registering a point
- Auto spline option (a spline path is used for all the registered points)
- Corrected the mouse pointer being locked up while playing
- Corrected the crash bug on /cam goto
Camera Studio Mod Use / Tutorial
- First, you must register positions along with orientations.
- Put yourself in fly mode, go to what should be your first position, look at what you would like to start looking at, and then type /cam p (will create point p1).
Go to another location, again control your orientation, and type /cam p (will create point p2). Again with a third position and orientation, and type /cam p (will create point p3).
- Secondly, you must register what kind of path your camera will follow (linear, circular, or spline).
- Type /cam sp. A spline path is now registered, going from p1 to p2 and to p3.
- Start the traveling with a short time value in order to test.
- Type /cam start without any time value to see if the path is correct to you. If 5 seconds is too quick for the motion, type /cam start 10s, or /cam start 15s to have a better overall feeling.
Camera Studio 1.6.4 Mod installations for Minecraft 1.6.4
- Download Camera Studio Mod
- delete the [META-INF] folder from minecraft.jar
- Extract the archive, and add its contents (class file AND folder) into your minecraft.jar file.
- Enjoy Minecraft
For higher FPS with the recorder, I highly recommend using Optifine Mod