Minecraft ComputerCraft 1.4.6 Mod
ComputerCraft 1.4.6 Mod
We can use ComputerCraft 1.4.6 Mod with each computer has a screen and a keyboard, a help system, six redstone inputs and outputs, a number of preinstalled utilities (including a fully playable text adventure based on Minecraft(!)), and a complete functioning file system. This is the first release of the mod, future versions will add SMP support, disc drives, networking, and anything else I haven’t yet thought of.
ComputerCraft 1.4.6 Mod Changelogs v1.47
- Ported to Minecraft 1.4.6
- Added Monitors (thanks to Cloudy). Build huge external displays for your computers!
- New positioning capabilities for computers and turtles. Build GPS networks and triangulate the positions of your turtles position so they never get lost!
- New turtle.compare() function for turtles for more intelligent mining.
- New programs and APIs: gps, monitor, vector
- New program: pastebin (requires enableAPI_HTTP=1 in mod_ComputerCraft.cfg), upload and download programs made by other users ingame!
- Added a new top secret program designed for use with Monitors, see if you can find it.
- Lots of additions to existing APIs and programs. Type “help whatsnew” in game for the full details.
ComputerCraft 1.4.6 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.4.6
- Install the Minecraft Forge Recommended for Minecraft 1.4.6.
- Download ComputerCraft 1.4.6 Mod from one of the links below, and place it in the “mods” folder in your minecraft directory.
- You’re done! You should now be able to run the game, and start crafting and placing computers.
- (Optional) If you wish to view, edit or add to the programs that come installed with ComputerCraft, create a new folder called “ComputerCraft” in your mods directory, extract ComputerCraft1.42.zip there, and delete the zip.
Installations for Server
- Install ModLoaderMP Server
- Install Minecraft Forge Server.
- Download ComputerCraft Server 1.46, you will get a zip file called ComputerCraftServer1.32.zip
- Follow steps 5-8 from the Player instructions above.