Minecraft Gravity Gun 1.4.6 Mod
Gravity Gun 1.4.6 Mod Usage
The primary button creates a blast that will push back entities. Entities that you throw back will be come projectiles and is likely to hurt any other entities they collide into. The secondary button will do the opposite, and pull in entities If the entity is close enough it will grab them. You can also grab blocks, but you cannot pull them from a distance.
Gravity Gun 1.4.6 Mod Changelogs
- Fixed tile entities not maintaining their state/inventory.
Gravity Gun 1.4.6 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.4.6
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Gravity Gun 1.4.6 Mod
- Click “Start” menu and click “Run”, type %appdata
- Locate the .minecraft folder and open the folder “mods” (if it doesn’t exist) just create it)
- Place the “Gravity Gun” folder directrly into “mods”
- Play minecraft!