Minecraft Hile A New World Resource Pack 1.8.8/1.8/1.7.10
A New World Resource Pack Updates
- Added more degredation CIT to Gold and Iron tools!
- Also added a custom Night Vision potion texture and animation!
- Tell me what you think I should design as other potions such as instant harming or regeneration!
- Brand new overhaul of the diamond and golden tools! No more old super-pixelated stuff!
- On top of that, added DEGRADATION to diamond tools, more to come!
- CIT is used to put custom items into the game and requires MCpatcher. Tools degrade, and every hit yields a new data value for the item, which we can now change to different textures! Woop! Check out Organics for more CIT notes.
- Un-pixelated the diamond texture.
- Added new glowstone texture animation.
- This was only an introduction update, more will be out quickly.
Many thank and credit must go to Scamper3396 as developer this A New World Resource Pack. We really enjoy playing your minecraft and i hope you can make another popular Resource Pack in the future like A New World Resource Pack.
A New World Resource Pack Installations for Minecraft
In order to use HD Resource Packs properly (32× and higher) you will need to either patch your Minecraft using MCPatcher or using OptiFine. Optifine is preferred as it includes all of the features of MCPatcher, and greatly increases game speeds and graphics settings. MCPatcher tends to be updated on the same day as Minecraft updates, so use it instead if you are in a hurry.
1.Download either MCPatcher or OptiFine. If you downloaded OptiFine, skip to step 3.
2.For MCPatcher: Run the mcpatcher-X.X.X.jar file and proceed to click “patch.”
3.For Optifine: Install OptiFine like any other mod – By opening minecraft.jar, and placing the .class files from Optifine’s zip file within.