Minecraft Hile Karyonix GLSL Shaders Mod 1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2
GLSL Shaders Modified Mod – Download GLSL Shaders Modified by karyonix Mod for Minecraft. Hello minecrafters! The GLSL Shaders Modified Mod is modified version of daxnitro’s GLSL Shaders mod, updated for newer Minecraft version since minecraft 1.4.2. Sound interesting right ? if you want to download and install this GLSL Shaders Modified Mod, just see my post below
GLSL Shaders Modified Mod Features
– Support connected texture
– Support multiple composite programs (compostire1, composite2, composite3)
Features from GLSL Shaders OF by id_miner are being added but not fully done yet.
This mod require relatively recent, fast graphic card. Anything older or slower than NVIDIA 8800GT is not likely to work well with this mod.
GLSL Shaders Modified Mod Release note
- Fixed abnormal GUI rendering when rain is OFF.
- Added uniform int entityHurt and uniform int entityFlash for gbuffers_entities.
- Added custom DRAWBUFFERS setting.
Added uniform float sunAngle and uniform float shadowAngle
Big thank and credit must go to karyonix as developers this awesome GLSL Shaders Modified Mod. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like GLSL Shaders Modified Mod
GLSL Shaders Modified Mod Installations for Minecraft
Installation for use with Magic Launcher
- Open Magic Launcher.
- Click Setup button.
- Select or create configuration you want to use.
- If you use Forge, add Forge universal zip.
- Add OptiFine zip (below Forge universal if used together).
- Add ShadersMod zip below OptiFine.
- Add shaders zip file (which has *.fsh *.vsh in shaders folder inside zip)