Minecraft Hile Liquids+ Plus Mod 1.7.10/1.8/1.8.1
Liquids+ Plus Mod Adds new liquids to Minecraft. I felt that Minecraft does not have enough liquids and I got bored of just water and lava.
- Acid : Found in springs or small lakes, glows slighty. Will damage entities that swim in it. Will turn into hardened clay when in contact with lava or dirt when in contact with water.
- Sludge : Found in small pools all over the world, but more commonly on the surface. The unique feature of this liquid that separates it from the other liquids is its ability to generate sludge slimes. Sludge slimes can breathe underwater and can spawn in any of the normal 3 slime sizes. They drop slimeballs. Sludge slimes will turn into regular slimes upon contact with water.
- Liquid Glowstone : Glows like glowstone. Turns into glowstone when in contact with lava or cobblestone when in contact with water.
- Blood : Does nothing except that it turns into netherrack when contact with lava/water.
How to Install Liquids+ Plus Mod
- Download the correct installer version of Minecraft Forge
- Run the installer and select ‘install client’
- Download the mod
- Place the mod zip file into the mods folder in .minecraft (if there isn’t a mods folder, create one)
- Run the Minecraft launcher with the Forge profile selected and enjoy the mod!
Credit to Jt9 for makes this Liquids+ Plus Mod