Minecraft Hile Organics Resource Pack 1.8.8/1.8
Organics Resource Pack Updates
-Added all single block flowers! (Tulips, Daisy, etc)
-Added raw and cooked Cod and Salmon.
-Added seamless textures for some stained glass!
-Re-worked some of the lighting in Misc files.
-Added CIT degradation to ALL diamond tools!
-Updated to the new format and 1.7.4. (Not everything is textured however!)
-Added more than half of the stained glass textures.
-Added Acacia and Dark Oak planks, logs, and leaves!
-Added the Allium and Blue Orchid flowers.
-More to come more frequently!
Many thank and credit must go to Scamper3396 as developer this Organics Resource Pack. We really enjoy playing your minecraft and i hope you can make another popular texture pack in the future like Organics Resource Pack
How to install Minecraft Organics Resource Pack
- Download the Resource Pack.
- Install MCPatcher or OptiFine.
- Start Minecraft.
- Press Esc and go to options.
- Click on “Resource Packs”.
- Click on “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file that you downloaded into the resource pack folder.
- The resource pack should now appear in Minecraft, now choose the resource pack and click “Done”.
- Finish !