Minecraft Hile Pokemon Go Pokecraft Resource Pack 1.10.2/1.9/1.8
Pokecraft Resource Pack Updates
- Added Pixelmon support!
- Added CIT support!
- Added a bunch of new customizer options!
- Added a bunch of other stuff!
- Removed Lavender Town.
- Changed and added a few things.
- Zombies are now less likely to cause headaches.
- Played with the particles.
How to install Minecraft Pokecraft Resource Pack
- Download the Resource Pack.
- Install MCPatcher or OptiFine.
- Start Minecraft.
- Press Esc and go to options.
- Click on “Resource Packs”.
- Click on “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file that you downloaded into the resource pack folder.
- The resource pack should now appear in Minecraft, now choose the resource pack and click “Done”.
- Finish !