Minecraft Hile Shipwreck Mod 1.8.1/1.7.10
Currently adds 4 different shipwrecks to the world generator. Rowboats, sailboat upright, sailboat on its side, and a schooner.
Randomized chest loot, as well as some very good rewards always available in the schooner.
A configuration that allows you to change the type of wooden planks used for each type of ship as well as changing the mast wood type (the schooner allows you to set hull and deck wood material independently). It also allows you to set the chance that each ship will spawn, with separate options for Ocean and Beach spawning.
Shipwreck Mod Ship Design
The original ships (sailboats, rowboats, and schooner) were designed by cpacal.
The next ships cpacal plan to add were designed by reddit user MCElex. Here are a few samples of ships he designed (I plan to add as many of these as I can).
Shipwreck Mod Installations for Minecraft
- First install minecraft forge
- Then get either: Shipwrecks Mod at link below
- Move the .zip you downloaded to your .minecraft/mods folder.
– On windows: Start then type %appdata% and press enter.
– On Mac: press command+shift+G on the finder and type ~/Library/Application Support/ in the “Go to Folder” menu that appears
- The config files are found in minecraft/config. For FTB packs, I need to fix a bug where the config appears in a config folder in the same location as your FTB_Launcher.exe. Not tested with other launchers/mod packs