Minecraft Hile SNESCraft Resource Pack 1.8.8/1.8/1.7.10
SNESCraft Resource Pack Updates
- Updated the skins for the cow, the chicken, and the sheep!
- Pigs have been reskinned and name changed to the canine from SMW2, Poochie!
- Updated the food that can be obtained from animals
- Updated animal mob drops
- Updated the saddle
- The turnip on a stick is now a Poochie Lure
- Removed the modified flower textures
- Updated the egg color properties (still currently need mcpatcher)
Big thank and credit must go to halfreal as started this amazing pack, then History for continuing develops SNESCraft Resource Pack. We really enjoy playing minecraft with your Resource pack.
SNESCraft Resource Pack Installations
1. Download either MC Patcher or OptiFine and proceed to install.
2. If you downloaded OptiFine, skip to step 2a, if not, run the .jar file and proceed to click “patch.”
2a. Install OptiFine like any other mod by opening Minecraft.jar, and placing the .class files in.
3. Move the Resource pack (do not extract it!) to … and drop it in.
Mac OS X: “%User%/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks”
4. Open Minecraft, and on the main menu, click “Resource Packs” and select “SNESCraft [xxx] – v.x.x”