Minecraft Hile XtraBlocks Mod 1.7.10/1.8/1.8.1
XtraBlocks Mod A range of mods that add a wide variety of new blocks, Lighting, liquids and items to Minecraft. Includes many blank numbered blocks that you can add your own textures to. This is a very large mod, with well over a thousand blocks. It has been designed so that you can use as few or as many as you require. There are quite a few useful blocks that come already textured, but the vast majority of blocks have blank textures (numbered for convenience) that you need to texture yourself.
Disable Blocks for XtraBlocks Mod
1. To disable blocks. All you need to do is set the id of the block you want to disable to -1 in the config file. As a general rule, only the first block of each module can’t be disabled (this is to prevent a crash as the icon is used for the creative tabs)
Another thing to note, is that it is not recommended to disable blocks in the fences module. To enable torches to be placed on fences, they share some code that will cause crashes when one of them is not present.
How to Install XtraBlocks Mod
- Download the correct installer version of Minecraft Forge
- Run the installer and select ‘install client’
- Download the mod
- Place the mod zip file into the mods folder in .minecraft (if there isn’t a mods folder, create one)
- Run the Minecraft launcher with the Forge profile selected and enjoy the mod!
- Credit to MindKrafter for makes this XtraBlocks Mod