Minecraft Invasion Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2
Invasion Mod Installations for Minecraft
- Always back-up your minecraft.jar.
- Start with a fresh minecraft.jar.
- Open start>run>%appdata%>.minecraft>bins> Open Minecraft.jar by using winrar or 7zip.
- Delete META-INF inside minecraft.jar.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Invasion Mod.
- All you need to do is put the downloaded Invasion .zip file in the ‘mods’ folder in your minecraft directory for the client, or whatever folder you are running the server from. Now you’re done! If the folder isn’t there, either create it or just run Minecraft once.
Note: There are some commands Invasion Mod to help out. An op can use the command ‘/invasion end’ to turn off a nexus if it’s needed. You also can change the nexus range for larger bases with the command ‘/invasion range [x]‘ where x is between 32 and 128. This is number of blocks in distance from the nexus that spawn points will be looked for.
Before leaving this post, we invite you to share about mod especially for latest Invasion Mod updates features and any other details about. You whose already using this mod, then you can feel free to give comment about tips, trick or better glass comparison. Until next post guys, have fun with this popular Invasion Mod
Download Invasion Mod for Minecraft
Youtube Kanalımıza Abone Olmak için Alltaki Youtube Simgesine Tıklayıp Abone Olunuz Teşekkürler