Minecraft Laser Mod 1.8 News
Minecraft Laser Mod 1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
The Laser Mod : block shoots a laser beam when activated. It shoots a small, white laser beam. It is somewhat useless as it is, but a lens can help increase it’s strength. Thanks to w3(r4ft for making awesome Laser Mod for us. Laser Mod have some changelogs like :
- Ported to Minecraft .
- Add: blaze powder (lens-crafting), it makes the beam more transparent.
- Fix: broken names of lenses.
- Change: lens-properties are in the next line of the labeling field.
Laser Mod Features
- First of all, this item is called ruby
- Laser, “The Laser”, shoots out laser
- Laser Reflector, it is like a reflector when a laser beam shoots on the reflector, it will reflect in other directions
- Laser sensors, one of the most important things, when a laser is detected it will produce energy
- The Lens bench, is use for making lens which can change color in your lasers which change their behavior
- The Lens, change color of the beam: In this picture it is an example of how you would arrange the lens of a laser
- Red beam: Burn things kill mobs.
- Green beam: Speed up plant growth.
- Blue beam: Slow down beam.
- Yellow beam: Increases light level.
- Cyan beam: tractor beam, pushes all thing, great for auto farming and laser elevators!
Laser Mod Installations for Minecraft
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the laser mod zip
- Put downloaded zip file into C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one
- Enjoy the mod