Minecraft Maps Mods Horse Locator 1.7.2
Horse Locator Mod Spawns a HORSE, uses the base Horse Locator to do it, so if you don’t have the patch, Horse Locator won’t function the automatic spawn, at 256 block radius from player, if Horse Locator can/can not find the horse it despawns the horse. If it can NOTfind the horse, then it runs the Patch. If it CANfind the horse then Minecraft runs normally.
[Bugs & Required Fixing]
– func_ methods in Minecraft, arepossessivelyunsupported (will fix in future updates, but runnable)
– F11 is Minecraft’s FULLSCREEN button, so F11 won’t disable the mod (will fix soon)
– Tested: Max range detection of horse is (most often) NOT 256. It’s hovering between 150 – 200 because of Minecraft can’t run array bytes of 256 without the render distance to Far + 32 (requires optifine, for 256 arrange to work)
Range Patch: OUTDATED – USE LOCATOR EXTENDER!
How to Install Horse Locator Mod
- Download the correct installer version of Minecraft Forge
- Run the installer and select ‘install client’
- Download the mod
- Place the mod zip file into the mods folder in .minecraft (if there isn’t a mods folder, create one)
- Run the Minecraft launcher with the Forge profile selected and enjoy the mod!
Credit to Twinklez for makes this Horse Locator Mod