Minecraft Maps Mods Witchery Mod 1.7.2/1.6.4
Witchery provides several branches of witchcraft for a new witch or warlock to try their hand at. Witchcraft does not really resemble the flashy spell-casting performed by wizards and their ilk. There are no lightning wands or spell books, enchanted armor or flaming swords; instead, a well tended witch’s garden will provide a lot of helpful ingredients for magic that will get you out of the occasional scrape.
* Crystal Ball: Scry the area using your or another taglock kit, or predict your or another player’s future.
* Wild Bramble: Bramble that causes damage, which spreads when broken.
* Blood Rose: A plant that collects taglocks when a player walks over it.
* Curse of Sinking: Don’t go in the water when under this curse.
* Loads of other tweaks and bug fixes
How to Install Witchery Mod
- Download the correct installer version of Minecraft Forge
- Run the installer and select ‘install client’
- Download the mod
- Place the mod zip file into the mods folder in .minecraft (if there isn’t a mods folder, create one)
- Run the Minecraft launcher with the Forge profile selected and enjoy the mod!
Credit to Emoniph for makes this Witchery Mod