Minecraft MarioCraft Allstars Resource Pack 1.7.9/1.7.2
MarioCraft Allstars Resource Pack makes the game look like it game from one of the many Mario games, so now you too can create a castle for Bowser to live in and for Mario to rescue Princess Peach from. With this pack your world will be similar to the world in which the italian plumber Mario lives! Beautiful texture pack in the popular style of Super Mario Brothers.
MarioCraft Allstars Resource Pack Updates
– Sounds have been removed till all have been replaced.
– A language file has been added replacing English (US).
– Some mobs have new sounds!
– Hopper – Tweester
– Activator Rail – Finish Line
– Block of Redstone – Line End
– Daylight Sensor – Boo Light Sensor
– Dropper – Weak Bill Blaster
– Comparator – Boo Comparator
– Trapped Chest – Trapped Chest
– Nether Quartz Ore – Boo Block
– Block of Nether Quartz – Ghost House Floor
– Chiseled Quartz Block – Ghost House Block
– Pillar Quartz Block – Ghost House Pillar
– Enchanted Book – ?-book
– Nether Brick – Castle Brick
– Nether Quartz – Boo
MarioCraft Allstars Resource Pack Installation
- Download MarioCraft Allstars Resource Pack
- Install OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- Open the “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open the .minecraft folder.
- Open the resourcepacks folder.
- Move the downloaded file into the folder.
- Enjoy your new Resource Pack!
Credit to WiiRool for makes this MarioCraft Allstars Resource Pack