Minecraft Minema 1.4.6 Mod
Minema 1.4.6 Mod Usage
- To start and stop a recording session, simply press F4. The key can be configured in the key bindings menu. A “plop” sound indicates the start of a new recording session.
- To capture a single frame with the current settings, press Ctrl + F4. This is basically the same as pressing F2 with some graphical enhanced, such as an increased entity rendering distance. It can also be used in combination with tiled rendering to render very large screenshots.
- On default, audio is captured automatically after the recording session ended.
- Note: you must set your default recording device to self-recording for correct audio capture (usually called “Stereo Mix” or “What U Hear”). In case it didn’t work correctly and you want to retry sound capture, press Shift + F4.
Minema 1.4.6 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.4.6
- Download and Install ModLoader
- x264 bundle: Extract the content of the zip file to your .minecraft directory. The zip file within this zip file inside the folder “mods” must not be extracted!
- Standalone: Move the zip file to .minecraft/mods. Don’t extract the file!
- Don’t forget to remove the old installation when updating!
- Play Minecraft
Download Minema 1.4.6 Mod for Minecraft 1.4.6
Minema v1.6 (x264 bundle, Windows only) – for direct MP4 encoding
Minema v1.6 (ffmpeg bundle, Mac OS X 10.6+ only) – for direct MP4 encoding