Minecraft Mod Hile Enemy Soldiers Mod 1.7.2/1.6.4
Enemy Soldiers Mod is a mod for Minecraft 1.6.4. the creator created this mod specifically for personal use playing single player with the Infamy Modern Warfare modpack through the FTB Launcher. However, this mod could be used with any combination of mods you would like. The mod adds three new mobs to Minecraft: The enemy soldier the friendly soldier and the Grenadier. Two new weapons are added along with ammo. The assault rifle and the rocket launcher.
Enemy Soldiers Mod Mobs Descriptions
The mobs in Enemy Soldiers have assault rifles. They have 100 hit points or 20 hit points with the vanilla version. Soldiers spawn at any time of day. When killed, they will drop an assault rifle. Grenadiers also spawn at any time of day and drop rocket launchers when killed. The weapons can be melted down for one iron ingot. They can also be used as a weapon. Bullets for the rifle are crafted using gold nuggets, iron and gunpowder. Rockets are crafted using iron, lava buckets, hoppers and tnt.
- All new textures.
- Added functional rocket launcher.
- Added rockets (crafted).
- Improved some game mechanics.
- Made the Assault Rifle a functional weapon.
- Added bullets (crafted item).
- Added Grenadiers (Enemies with rocket launchers)
- Assigned specific classes and id’s to entities dependent on whether they spawn at day/ night.
- Applied language registry to previously mentioned change.
- This was for compatibility with other mods.
Enemy Soldiers Mod Installations
1. Get the Minecraft Forge installer
2. Open minecraft in that version once, and install forge.
3. Go to the .minecraft folder and drag the zip in the mods folder.
4. Run Minecraft in ‘Forge’ profile and play.
To install with the Infamy Modern Warfare modpack as I have, download the Feed the Beast Launcher. Find the Infamy modpack in the list. Select the modpack and launch it once. Exit Minecraft and select the modpack again. Choose “edit modpack” at the top of the screen. Choose “add mod”. Find the Enemy Soldiers mod file and select it. Launch the game again to play
Credit to : 71Droog71