Minecraft Mods 1.8 Hillside Manor Map 1.7.9/1.7.2
Hillside Manor Map Changelogs
- Changed the world seed to fix the snow biome problem.
- Added a new high rate XP/Item grinder off the basement area, with enchanting room.
- Added a small garden and cliff look out area.
- Completely updated the manor basement and pool area.
- Changed the center section of the manor to be completely open with a balcony.
- Added a small bowling lane, pool table, tv and other items to the new basement.
- Changed the fireplaces to a fire-proof minecart design, and new smoke off chimney.
- Changed all the manor carpet/ceiling wool around.
- Added an End portal and lots of detail to one of the Egyptian section temples.
- Finished the guest house basement, with a a few detail items and fish tank secret…
- Lots of other small details added around the world save.
- Updated both download files.
How to Install Hillside ManorMap
For world saves, installing is as easy as copying a few files. First, you need to find the world save folder you download or unzipped and copy it (make sure the folder you are copying has the level.dat file in it.) Now you just need to get to the folder where minecraft keeps all the save files. On windows this can be easily done by opening up the command line, accessible by Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. This will open the saves folder where all the your worlds are stored. Once in that folder all you have to do is paste your downloaded save in. The next time you open up minecraft the new world should show up in the selection screen. (If you’re on a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/)