Minecraft New FandomCraft Mod 1.7.10/1.8.2
FandomCraft Mod adds literally hundreds of new blocks and items from other games. While it mostly focuses on The Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy there are still tons of features from games such as Star Ocean, Star Wars, Pokemon, Terraria, The Elder Scrolls and even a few television shows like Fringe.
FandomCraft Mod Changelogs
Star Hammer – Mario’s signature weapon. A big 3D hammer. Purchased.
Super Shroom – Gives 20 seconds of invincibility. Purchased.
Coin – Dropped from Goombas and Koopas.
Bonus Coin – Kill Goombas and Koopas with the Star Hammer to get these. Can also be crafted with 9 coins.
Koopa Shell- Throw it to inflict massive damage. Dropped from Koopas.
Goombas – Hostile mob.
Koopas – Hostile mob.
How to Install FandomCraft Mod
- Run Minecraft at least once.
- Download and install the recommended version of Forge (10.13.0.1180 “Installer”)
- Open your Minecraft launcher and create a new profile called “FandomCraft” with the directory “/YourName/AppData/Roaming/FandomCraft” and select the version of Forge you just installed.
- Download the FandomCraft mod from the home page and put it in “/YourName/AppData/Roaming/FandomCraft/mods”. Create the mods folder if it doesn’t exist.
- Play the game with the FandomCraft profile.
Credit to Eria8 makes this FandomCraft Mod