Minecraft New 1.8 LunaCraft Photo-Realism Resource Pack 1.7.9
New better hope screen page picture
New quartz texture
New acacia planks texture
New snow and text
Finished all colored glass with new textures
Added tall grass WIP texture
Added new home picture with a brand spankin new render
New seamless stone texture
New seamless coal block texture
New FLOWING WATER
New Iron block texture
New textures for ALL of the stone brick
New birch plank
New packed ice
How to install Minecraft LunaCraft Photo-Realism Resource Pack
- Download the Resource Pack.
- Install MCPatcher or OptiFine.
- Start Minecraft.
- Press Esc and go to options.
- Click on “Resource Packs”.
- Click on “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file that you downloaded into the resource pack folder.
- The resource pack should now appear in Minecraft, now choose the resource pack and click “Done”.
- Finish !