Minecraft New MCPatcher HD Fix 1.4.6 Minecraft 1.4.6
MCPatcher HD Fix 1.4.6 Creator
Thank to Kahr for makes this awesome MCPatcher HD Fix 1.4.6 tools, MCPatcher is a bytecode-level patcher for Minecraft. The main use right now is changing the hard-coded texture sizes, but it is eventually intended to apply arbitrary patches.
MCPatcher HD Fix 1.4.6 Installation for Minecraft 1.4.6
- Download MCPatcher HD Fix 1.4.6 (for Windows) or .jar (for other platforms such as Mac)
- Launch the MCPatcher and you should see something like this
- Then click “Patch” button, you don’t have to select any texture packs yet.
- Start the game then go to Mods and Texture Packs
- Click open texture pack, if nothing appear then you manually browse to texturepacks folder in Mincraft directory.
- Copy all texture packs that you have downloaded in there.
- Enjoy switching in to different feels.