Minecraft New RadarBro Mod 1.7.2/1.6.2
RadarBro Mod Updates
- You can add players as an Ally or an Enemy, and they will show up on your radar as either green or red respectively.
- As you type a player’s name to add as an Ally or Enemy, names that match what you are typing based on the players currently in the game will appear to make player entry faster.
- You can toggle on and off Auto Rotation and Player Names.
- The settings for the radar as well as the Ally/Enemy lists are saved in your Minecraft directory at: .minecraft\mods\RadarBro\
- The radar shows mobs, players, allies, enemies, and entities. You can toggle each icon on and off to focus on only what you are looking for.
RadarBro Mod Installations for Minecraft
- Download and install Modloader
- Download the RadarBro Mod files at link below
- Drag and drop the contents of the mod (the class files and radaricons.png file) into the WinRAR window that has minecraft.jar open.
- Delete META-INF folder from minecraft.jar
- Done, Play and Enjoy!
So Minecrafters!, as always we need your comment to complete this RadarBro Mod post. You might be want to add for complete details and features or want to share tips, trick or even tutorial about this RadarBro Mod. Then feel free to share and do not hesitate to. Ok guys, until next post on another mod, have fun and thank you for visiting my post about RadarBro Mod