Minecraft Weeping Angels 1.4.6 Mod
Weeping Angels 1.4.6 Mod Usage
The Weeping Angels 1.4.6 Mod is a rare creature. But if the player is unfortunate enough to encounter one, they will be in grave danger. When looked at it will freeze. But as soon as the player looks away it will rush towards the player. If the Angel is near a light source, it will attempt to remove it so they can attack the player in the dark.
The Weeping Angel has a 1 in 30 chance of becoming a teleporter. Teleporters will teleport the player somewhere within a 200 block radius upon attack.
On hard mode, Weeping Angels can only be killed with a diamond pickaxe. On normal they can be killed with an iron pickaxe or better.
Weeping Angels 1.4.6 Mod Changelogs v1.5.4
- Fixed Properties bug, not changing item id’s.
- You can switch off angels by setting spawnrate to 0.
- Angels should now appear without a Christmas hat. Textures for a jolly weeping angel are in the angels folder.
- Angels can now see through transparent blocks
- They will not teleport you if you are in creative mode.
- Added Spawn Eggs.
Weeping Angels 1.4.6 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.4.6
MINECRAFT FORGE INSTALLATION – Forge Required
- Close Minecraft
- Go to Minecraft.jar. You can find this in Windows in C:\Users\[Your User Name]\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods
- Copy the XXXWeepingAngel.zip into \mods
- Start Minecraft and have fun!
*Server installation is similar, just drop the zip into your server mods folder.