miners paradise mod 1 6 4 1 6 4 digger mod minecraft 1 7 2 mods wayne miner
miners heaven mod 1 6 4 miners paradise forge 1 7 2 starminer mod 1 6 4 forge
Miner’s Heaven Mod 18/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
Miner’s Heaven Mod was originally created to add a new biome where you can easily obtain ores. As you can see lots has changed. This mod adds in a new dimension where you get access to all the normal ores as well as some new ones that are better. The mod is aesthetic meaning it works for both client and server side. Just make sure you have forge installed
Miner’s Heaven Mod Changelogs
– Moved config file to .minecraft/Gim949/Miner’s Heaven/miners.cfg
– Bug Fixes
– Added new Portal Design
– Added Fossilized Wood (returns 2 wooden planks) / Requires a pickaxe
– Added Opal ore (Still in developent)
– Fixed lightning bug with portal igniter
– Updated Jade textures (now has a darker tone)
– Works for SMP
– Added Amethyst – Idea by YTPmaster
– Added Jade – Idea by proxywarrior33 (Unfortunately his account got deleted :()
– Added Dungeon generation to Miner’s Heaven
– Fog and Dimension color changes
– Added new Command (/minersheaven or /mh – Tells you the version of miners heaven which your playing on)
– Something else maybe that i forgot. Possibly bug fixes :/
Miner’s Heaven Mod Installations
1. Get the Minecraft Forge installer
2. Open minecraft in that version once, and install forge.
3. Go to the .minecraft folder and drag the zip in the mods folder.
4. Run Minecraft in ‘Forge’ profile and play.